Re: lombok build failes

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> Glad to have another person joining in the lombok struggles!  apo and I
> have been working on the lombok suite, but it is not quite complete yet.
> I think apo is still struggling with ivyplusplus, which is the upstream
> build system for lombok.

Ioan and me were working at the Debian Med sprint a bit on ivyplusplus
which was spotted as blocker for lombok by Ioan.  It seemed to us that
you commited some changes in end of December that were helpful to build
ivyplusplus properly.  I basically added a missing watch file and Ioan
contributed a symlink to ant dir.  This builded nicely and thus I
uploaded it to unstable.

If there are further problems with ivyplusplus please discuss this here
and keep me in CC since I'm not subscribed to this list.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de