help finishing lombok packages

Hey all,

I've been working to package the 'project lombok' suite of libraries and
tools, and its been pretty brutal.  They are all interdependant on each
other, so I've ended up writing my own build ant system for lombok and
ivyplusplus to get around that.  Also, the native build system makes
bundled jars that include all of the dependencies, so that doesn't work
for Debian anyhow.

I'm on the final step, lombok.ast, which is the actually library that I
need for the Android SDK.  And I've hit an issue that I think would be
easy to fix for someone with more knowledge of Java and its build
systems.  lombok provides decorators that generate code, for example
@Getter and @Setter.  For some reason, the @Data decorator is not
working when building ivyplusplus and lombok.ast.

So for example in lombok.ast, @Data should generate all of the getters
and setters for the variables in this class:

	@Data
	static class FieldData {

But its not, and I don't know why:

[ivy:compile]   symbol:   method getName()
[ivy:compile]   location: variable field of type FieldData
[ivy:compile]
/export/share/code/pkg-java/lombok-ast/src/template/lombok/ast/template/TemplateProcessor.java:810:
error: cannot find symbol
[ivy:compile] 		out.write(String.format("\tpublic %s %s() {\n",
relation.getTypeNameTo(), relation.getMethodName()));
[ivy:compile] 		                                                        ^
[ivy:compile]   symbol:   method getTypeNameTo()
[ivy:compile]   location: variable relation of type ParentRelation
[ivy:compile]
/export/share/code/pkg-java/lombok-ast/src/template/lombok/ast/template/TemplateProcessor.java:810:
error: cannot find symbol
[ivy:compile] 		out.write(String.format("\tpublic %s %s() {\n",
relation.getTypeNameTo(), relation.getMethodName()));
[ivy:compile]
                          ^
[ivy:compile]   symbol:   method getMethodName()
[ivy:compile]   location: variable relation of type ParentRelation
[ivy:compile]
/export/share/code/pkg-java/lombok-ast/src/template/lombok/ast/template/TemplateProcessor.java:811:
error: cannot find symbol
[ivy:compile] 		out.write(String.format("\t\tif (!(this.getParent()
instanceof %s)) return null;\n", relation.getTypeNameTo()));
[ivy:compile]
                                     ^

Here are the relevant repos:

https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-java/lombok-ast.git