Re: Continuing work on qualimap (Was: Any help?)

On Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 02:26:38PM +0100, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:
> Le 24/11/2015 14:17, Andreas Tille a écrit :
>
> >> As you can see there is no entry in the maven-repo for the miglayout
> >> artifact, only the -core, -ideutil, -swing & -swg JARs.
> >>
> >> The miglayout-parent artifact is the only one not matching a JAR by the same
> >> name, so I suspect it's for miglayout.jar.
>
> Actually miglayout-parent is just the parent pom defining common
> dependencies and settings for the submodules. No jar is attached to this
> artifactId and adding a rule to use it is unlikely to work. You should
> use miglayout-swing or miglayout-swg instead.

OK, changed this in Git but it does not affect the problem with

dh_auto_configure
        mh_patchpoms -pqualimap --debian-build --keep-pom-version --maven-repo=/build/qualimap-2.1.3\+dfsg/debian/maven-repo --build-no-docs
mvn --offline install:install-file \
        -Dmaven.repo.local=/build/qualimap-2.1.3+dfsg/debian/maven-repo \
        -Dfile=/usr/share/java/sam.jar \
        -DgroupId=net/sf \
        -DartifactId=samtools \
        -Dversion=fake \
        -Dpackaging=jar
[INFO]
NOTE: Maven is executing in offline mode. Any artifacts not already in your local
repository will be inaccessible.

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'install'.
[INFO] Building qualimap
[INFO]    task-segment: [install:install-file] (aggregator-style)
[INFO] [install:install-file {execution: default-cli}]
[INFO] pom.xml not found in sam.jar
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] The artifact information is incomplete or not valid:
  [0]  'groupId' with value 'net/sf' does not match a valid id pattern.

that simply remains.

Thanks anyway

      Andreas.

--