locale_in_documentation_generated_by_javadoc error in many java packages

Hi everyone.  I thought I’d try and fix these errors up as there are currently 169 packages affected,
according to reproducible.debian.net.

However I can’t actually figure out what the problem looks like.  I’m taking fest-assert as an example
and the locale used by the reproducible builder (fr_CH.UTF-8) does not appear anywhere in the
.deb file.

Is there something more complex going on here or am I just begin dense?

Tim.