Re: Backporting gradle or fixing ant build.xml for libejml-java

Le 17/11/2015 11:08, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> I commited a jessie-backports branch to gradle-debian-helper where I
> implemented your suggested change[2].  Unfortunately this seems not be
> sufficient:

Thank you for starting this initiative Andreas. I got a look and
adapting gradle-debian-helper to Gradle 1.5 isn't trivial unfortunately.
The internal dependency resolution logic is significantly different, and
I haven't even figured out how to apply the plugin.

So it's preferable to avoid using gradle-debian-helper for now if you
intend to backport the package.

Emmanuel Bourg