Packaging org.eclipse.jetty.alpn for Debian

Hi,

I am about to complete the packaging for undertow. All
build-dependencies are either packaged or they await approval in the NEW
queue. The last build-dependency is org.eclipse.jetty.alpn, a single
class which provides the API for Application Layer Protocol Negotiation.

https://git.eclipse.org/c/jetty/org.eclipse.jetty.alpn.git/tree/src/main/java/org/eclipse/jetty/alpn/ALPN.java

I wonder whether there is no better way to integrate this jar file into
another package or perhaps it is already packaged and I simply missed
it. Does it make sense to create a standalone source package jetty-alpn?

The packaging for undertow can be found at:

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-java/undertow.git/

What do you think?

Regards,

Markus