Re: plans for eclipse luna in debian

I agree with the question. Is there any plan to package a more recent version of Eclipse, i.e. Eclipse 4.4 Luna or Eclipse 4.5 Mars?
3.8 is quite an old version, and I don't think it's a good practice to use such an obsolete software. This is just my personal opinion, of course.
I would like to contribute to packaging, if needed.

Regards
Luca