Re: Review of gradle 2.5-2

Emmanuel Bourg:
> Le 17/08/2015 21:23, Markus Koschany a écrit :
>
>> I have just uploaded groovy2 2.4.3-2 and gradle 2.5-3 to unstable. I
>> would like to take the opportunity to thank our Google Summer of Code
>> students Kai-Chung Yan and Komal Sukhani for their magnificent work on
>> both non-trivial packages which were a prerequisite for packaging
>> Android software for Debian.
>
> Hat off to our GSoC students, the Groovy and Gradle upgrades alone were
> far from trivial and a major contribution that will help packaging other
> applications. Thank you very much!
>
> Emmanuel Bourg

And to heap on a little more praise, these packages turned out to be a lot
more difficult than we expected going it, and everyone kept on going and got
it all working!  This is an essential piece of foundation for so much stuff in
Debian.  So even though most users will be entirely unaware of these updates,
so many packages in Debian will benefit.

.hc