Re: help packaging kontalk with gradle build system

Hi Praveen,

I have made a comment, please check it out, thank you.

Typically we will use flatDir { dirs "/usr/share/java" } and maven { url "file:///usr/share/maven-repo" } so that Gradle will search for system jars automatically.

Cheers,
Kai-Chung Yan

Pirate Praveen <praveen@onenetbeyond.org> 於 2015年7月28日週二 下午1:26寫道:
Hi,

Do we have a package that use gradle? Can anyone comment here on best
way for upstream to support system jars?

https://github.com/kontalk/desktopclient-java/issues/49

Thanks
Praveen