batik-libs ?

[CC me please]

I am trying to get fop 2.0 in experimental. For this, I need to update batik to 1.8. I thought the patch would be trivial: refresh the patches.

However it still does not work. Right now I am stuck on (see copy at[*]):

From my understanding batik-libs would be equivalent to loading each and every batik-* components. If so this means I broke something when updating to batik 1.8. Could someone with more batik experience please double check my batik package (check svn) and tell me what I did wrong ?

There is a work-around in fop: load each component explicitely but it feels wrong.

Thanks

[*]
    [javac] warning: [options] bootstrap class path not set in conjunction
with -source 1.5
    [javac]
/home/mathieu/debian/java/fop/fop-2.0/src/java/org/apache/fop/svg/AbstractFOPBridgeContext.java:38:
error: cannot access CSSContext
    [javac] public abstract class AbstractFOPBridgeContext extends
BridgeContext {
    [javac]                 ^
    [javac]   class file for org.apache.batik.css.engine.CSSContext not
found
    [javac]
/home/mathieu/debian/java/fop/fop-2.0/src/java/org/apache/fop/svg/AbstractFOPImageElementBridge.java:33:
error: package org.apache.batik.util does not exist
    [javac] import org.apache.batik.util.ParsedURL;
    [javac]                             ^
    [javac]
/home/mathieu/debian/java/fop/fop-2.0/src/java/org/apache/fop/svg/AbstractFOPImageElementBridge.java:54:
error: cannot access SVGContext
    [javac] public abstract class AbstractFOPImageElementBridge extends
SVGImageElementBridge {
    [javac]                 ^
    [javac]   class file for org.apache.batik.dom.svg.SVGContext not found
    [javac]
/home/mathieu/debian/java/fop/fop-2.0/src/java/org/apache/fop/afp/svg/AFPImageElementBridge.java:30:
error: cannot access SVGConstants