Re: The transition to BND 2.x

Le 06/06/2015 14:44, Markus Koschany a écrit :

> I propose to create another source package, bnd2, and to switch all
> r-deps to this new version.

I'd prefer creating a bnd1 or bnd-1.5 package instead, this avoids
having a bnd2 package in the future with a version 3.x. Several packages
like libasm4-java are in this situation and I find this confusing.

> BND has 29 reverse-dependencies. Most of the build failures are trivial
> to fix (adjusting paths and using double hyphens for parameters when BND
> is used as a command line tool).

I've also seen a flood of ArrayOutOfBoundExceptions related to bnd when
building groovy2, but this didn't prevent the package from building.

Emmanuel Bourg