felix-main, felix-bundlerepository, felix-framework and libxbean-java

Hi Miguel and everyone,

I noticed that you uploaded the OSGi packages. Thanks! To complete this
transition we also need to update the following packages. It would be
great if someone uploaded the following packages to unstable:

1. felix-bundlerepository:

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-java/felix-bundlerepository.git

This package should be uploaded first because the new version is needed
by felix-main.

2. felix-main

Update to version 5.0.0

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-java/felix-main.git

3. felix-framework

Update to version 4.6.1

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-java/felix-framework.git

There is already a newer version, 5.0.0., but this one would require a
new build-dependency...

The OSGi upgrade already broke three packages: bnd, libnb-platform-java
and libxbean-java.

4. libxbean-java

Update to 4.2

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-java/libxbean-java.git

This also solved the FTBFS.

5. bnd and libnb-platform-java FTBFS at the moment. The latest Git
version of bnd has only one error message left, so probably this package
is very close to being fixed.

6. I will file a bug report for libnb-platform-java.

Regards,

Markus