Re: knopflerfish-osgi update (affects libwoodstox-java)

Hi Felix,

On 27.02.2015 22:08, Felix Natter wrote:
[...]
> @Team:
> Would someone want to review the package at the temporary location (see
> above)?

here is a brief review:

I don't see a major blocker but a few bits could be improved.

debian/changelog:

should be 5.1.0+dfsg1-1 instead of 5.1.0+dfsg3-1

README.source:

All upstream code related to the bundles has been removed from this
release but README.source still claims they were included.

*.dirs:

You can most likely drop the dirs file because the install and links
files automatically create the required directories. You will need dirs
files only in very rare circumstances (very strange build systems).

docs:

There are some experimental Lintian warnings about duplicate
documentation files. Since there are only a few of them, it's not really
a big deal but I would examine again if there are some overlaps between
upstream's docs directory and the automatically created javadoc api
because you install both into the -doc package. Other ways for
deduplication are described here:

https://wiki.debian.org/dedup.debian.net

debian/copyright is complete but I would remove the trailing whitespaces.

Another simple way to verify if r-deps still work is to use a local
reprepro repository with your newly created packages and then to rebuild
all affected packages in pbuilder/cowbuilder. See also

https://wiki.debian.org/PbuilderTricks

Regards,

Markus