Re: Looking for help: syncany dependencies

On 24.02.2015 05:28, Alexandre Viau wrote:

> Hello, debian-java.
>
> Syncany is an open-source cloud storage and filesharing application. It
> allows users to backup and share certain folders of their workstations
> using any kind of storage, e.g. FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3 and Samba.

Hello,

Syncany looks like a very promising and interesting Java project. I
might be able to lend a hand with packaging dependencies for Syncany and
undertow to speed things up.

Just to make sure that we don't duplicate work which has already been done:

Could you post a complete list with all dependencies required for
packaging Syncany? What is their status? As Emmanuel pointed out some
artifacts might already be packaged but are "hidden" under a different
package name. Let's sort that out first with the help from others on the
list and then go to work.

Regards,

Markus