Re: Updating the felix and osgi stack

On 21.02.2015 15:58, Miguel Landaeta wrote:
[...]
> Uploaded.
>
> Thanks,

Thank you! I have packaged osgi-annotation-java and together with a new
build-dependency, libasm4-java, this ensures that felix-framework 4.6.0
compiles successfully now. Although osgi-annotation-java 6.0.0 works
with the other osgi components in experimental, I think it would be
better if all components were updated to the latest version.

Therefore I intend to file an ITP bug for osgi-annotation-java and
update osgi-core and osgi-compendium to 6.0.0.

Any objections?

Regards,

Markus