Bye bye Debian Java

Hello guys,

Just a quick email to let you know that I am going to quit this team.
Indeed, since I started my new job at Mozilla, I am not longer using
most of the packages I used to maintain. Therefor, my interest in Java
software has decreased.

I removed my admin permissions on the team and I will unsubscribe from
the mailing list.
I will probably maintain Scilab reverse dependencies (jogl, jlatexmath)
for the
time being but if anyone is motivated, don't hesitate to contact me to
take over.

Thanks for all, I had great time in this team.

Cheers,
Sylvestre