Re: mh_make and Maven <prerequisites><maven>3.2

Thanks for the help. Agreed that as long as Maven plugins are up to
date it should generally work with Maven 2.x. One of the things that
is not upgraded I believe is the Maven reactor (which figures out the
build order) - and we have had trouble with this in the past in
earlier Maven versions. (NPE!)

How should I best put in such a patch for the pom.xml under debian/?
I'm afraid it's ten years ago since I last tried to make a Debian
package by hand..

Well, I'm getting doubtful as to the possibility to get it included in
Debian proper, as it seems to be quite a large job to also package all
the dependencies in newer versions in Debian (as we need them all to
be OSGi bundles), something like jdeb and our own Debian repository at
apache.org is probably an easier workaround.  Would jdeb still install
into /usr/share/maven-repo ?

We have previously used Install4j which makes a crude single-deb [1]
that goes into /opt/taverna*, and I was hoping we could do something
slightly more Debian like and go into /usr/share/maven-repo and
friends, and at least have a debian/ control files and .deb packages
for each of our upstream repositories.

[1] http://updates.taverna.org.uk/deb/