Re: Wiki/Java/Packaging: "This page is subject to change during the next weeks"

Am 15.12.2015 um 20:13 schrieb Gioele Barabucci:
> Hello,
>
> I was looking at the wiki page on packaging Java applications [1] and I
> noticed that the very first sentence warns you about the content being
> out of date. It looks like most of the page has been written in 2010.
> Does the page reflect the way Debian Java packages should be made these
> days?
>
> Could you please update the page or remove that warning?
>
> Regards,
>
> [1] https://wiki.debian.org/Java/Packaging

Hello,

I haven't found the time to complete the rewrite of the wiki page yet.
Some of the information are still valid others are not or could be
vastly improved. That's why I also added the sentence:

"If you have questions regarding packaging Java software for Debian,
please ask your questions on the mailing list debian-java@lists.debian.org"

My plan is to create an up-to-date guide with examples ranging from "how
to package a simple application / library with javahelper alone" to "How
do I keep my sanity with Maven & Gradle"

P.S.: It's a wiki, so feel free to modify the page as needed.

Regards,

Markus