Removal of jspwiki, libjabsorb-java, freemind and libcommons-openpgp-java

Hi,

since we intend to remove libcommons-openpgp-java as discussed in [1], I
thought it makes sense to create a public thread and confirmation for
the ftp team for all current removal candidates from Debian.

Please voice your objections in this thread, otherwise I will request
the removal of those package at the end of the week.

libcommons-openpgp-java:
========================

Reason: RC buggy, unmaintained upstream, it was never officially released

jspwiki and libjabsorb-java:
============================

Reason: long standing RC bugs [2], [3], low popcon, opportunity to get
rid of one unmaintained contrib and non-free package. libjabsorb-java
was only packaged for jspwiki.

Freemind:
=========

As discussed in [4] we think that freeplane is an adequate and well
maintained alternative with almost identical features and common source
code.

Regards,

Markus

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/807391