getting Google's Bazel into Debian

Hey all,

I'm here at the Reproducible Builds summit in Athens, and I've been
helping Lukacs and Janak from Google get Bazel into Debian.  Also, they
mentioned that there are some upcoming efforts to get more of their Java
stuff into Debian, but I'll let them elaborate on that.

They've made quite a bit of progress, but there are a couple things that
we need to run by the team here.  The first one I remember is that
Apache commons-pool needs to be updated from 1.6 to 2.0, so we'll need
to figure out the best approach there.

.hc