Re: Providing Maven input files for picard-tools (Was: Hopefully final problems with maven rules)

  Hi,

Le 26/11/2015 11:56, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> Hi Vincent,
>
> I upgraded picard-tools in Git to the latest upstream version.  It seems
> we need to wait until libhtsjdk-java has passed new before we can
> proceed here.  Could you meanwhile have a look at the
> debian/pom-picard.xml file I fetched from Central Maven Repository.  I'm
> afraid that some split into different pom.xml for the single binary
> packages might be needed but at least I tried my best to give it a kick
> start.  It would be great to feed all our Debian Med packages with Maven
> support to simplify things when new packages using Maven as build system
> come up.

  I hope someone from the java team can look and answer. I'm not very
experimented with regards to java packaging and even less with maven.

  Regards,
    Vincent

--
Vincent Danjean       GPG key ID 0xD17897FA         vdanjean@debian.org
GPG key fingerprint: 621E 3509 654D D77C 43F5  CA4A F6AE F2AF D178 97FA