BND 1.5 to 2.1 transition

Hi all,

I intend to start the transition for BND at the beginning of next week.
I will start with switching problematic packages to the bnd1.50 package,
so everything continues to work. For all other packages I expect a short
time of breakage (FTBFS). I hope to complete everything by the beginning
of the last week in November. If you have some work to do and
desperately need a working package, just ask me for a patch or switch to
bnd1.50 for the time being.

As a reminder here is the list of affected packages:

https://wiki.debian.org/Java/BND2Transition

Regards,

Markus