Re: jPedal / JavaFX PDF Viewer: jsonevil

Am 17.10.2015 um 17:30 schrieb Jerome BENOIT:
[...]

> It appears that openviewerfx contains the JSon non-free license, a kind of [1].
> I tried to get ride of it by substituting it with libandroid-json-org-java which provides part of it:
> The workaround partially works, but unfortunately  org.json.JSONWriter is needed (but not provided by
> the android alternative). Any idea on how to fix this issue ?

Hi Jerome,

I found

https://android.googlesource.com/platform/frameworks/base/+/master/core/java/android/util/JsonWriter.java

https://sources.debian.net/src/openjfx/8u60-b27-4/modules/jmx/src/main/java/com/oracle/javafx/jmx/json/JSONWriter.java/

Perhaps you could use one of these classes?

Regards,

Markus