Re: Fwd: A typo in the description-en of libtrilead-ssh2-java

Hi all,

thanks for the information.
I would normally avoid the noise of writing to a newsletter, since it isn't really a bug, but I obviously failed to find a better place to report it :)

Regards

On 13 October 2015 at 17:01, Markus Koschany <apo@gambaru.de> wrote:
Am 13.10.2015 um 15:47 schrieb Matthew Johnson:
> On Tue Oct 13 15:13, Milan Antonijevic wrote:
[...]
>> I have noticed a typo in the package description, that *could* prevent
>> someone from finding it..
>> In short:

Hi Milan,

this bug is already fixed [1] but thanks for contacting us. It is
usually better to report such a bug with the reportbug tool.

https://wiki.debian.org/reportbug

Regards,

Markus

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/703154