Re: help packaging kontalk with gradle build system

Le 28/07/2015 07:25, Pirate Praveen a écrit :

> Do we have a package that use gradle? Can anyone comment here on best
> way for upstream to support system jars?

Hi,

Here is the list of packages currently built with Gradle:

  bintray-client-java
  gradle
  gradle-propdeps-plugin
  groovy2
  libgpars-groovy-java
  libspring-java
  multiverse-core
  openjfx
  osmosis
  reactive-streams

The system jar are used by redirecting the Maven repository to
/usr/share/maven-repo and patching the build to use to generic versions
('2.x', 'debian', etc).

Note that if upstream wants to distribute its own Debian package it
would be much easier to use jdeb.

Emmanuel Bourg