RFS: commandbox/2.0.0 ITP -- CFML REPL, CLI, Package Manager, and Embedded Server

  Dear Java packagers,

  I am looking for a sponsor for my package "commandbox":

 * Package name    : commandbox
   Version         : 2.1.0
   Upstream Author : Brad Wood <brad@ortussolutions.com>
 * URL             : http://www.ortussolutions.com/products/commandbox
 * License         : LGPL v3

CommandBox is a CLI tool for CFML developers built on a command-based architecture that includes a REPL, package management, and embedded server for starting up CFML websites quickly.  It's only dependency is to have Java installed and it comes with an old-school snake game and cool ASCII art generation.  A getting started guide is available in our docs here:

http://ortus.gitbooks.io/commandbox-documentation/content/getting_started_guide.html

The tool is distributed for Window, Max, and Linux.  We have Debian and RPM packages created as part of our Ant build.  The current stable .deb file is on our artifacts server here:
http://downloads.ortussolutions.com/ortussolutions/commandbox/2.0.0/commandbox-debian-2.0.0.deb

The deb file our build currently contains a single binary (box) that is an executable jar concatenated with a small shell script that massages CLI arguments, determines the JRE path, and sets some JVM args based on the environment before executing the jar.

Users can install CommandBox by adding "deb http://downloads.ortussolutions.com/debs/noarch /" to their sources list but we'd like to make CommandBox generally available via the main Debian repos to allow for easier installations in server environments such as Travis CI which just recenlty removed the ability to run install scripts as sudo.

I have read the Debian policy for java though I am new to Debian packaging in general so I'm not 100% clear on everything.

I have already created an ITP here:

And a RFS on the debian-mentors list, but received to replies yet here:
https://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2015/07/msg00149.html

Please provide feedback.

Thanks!

~Brad