Re: failed sparc build of service-wrapper-java 3.5.26-1

On Sun, Jul 12, 2015 at 10:44 PM, gregor herrmann wrote:
> On Sun, 12 Jul 2015 07:35:47 -0700, tony mancill wrote:
>> By the way, it looks like https://www.debian.org/ports/ is somewhat out
>> of date - e.g. arm64 isn't listed - and refers to reader to a wiki page
>> (which I find confusing for what should be the canonical source for port
>> information).  Do you perhaps know whom to work with on getting it updated?
>
> Hm, maybe asking on debian-www@lists.debian.org might help.
> And/or checking/filing a bug against
> https://bugs.debian.org/www.debian.org

The ports page is indeed fairly poorly maintained by porters and a
bug/patch against www.debian.org is indeed the way to improve it. More
info about how the website is developed is available here:

https://www.debian.org/devel/website/

--
bye,
pabs