Re: Fwd: Processing of groovy2_2.4.3+dfsg-1_amd64.changes

Or someone could dcut the upload. I would do so, but don't have access to my key.

On June 27, 2015 6:19:11 AM PDT, Stephen Nelson <stephen@eccostudio.com> wrote:

I think there's some error with the upload of groovy2 as I've received hundreds of copies of this message.

Who should I contact/file a bug against ?

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Debian FTP Masters <ftpmaster@ftp-master.debian.org>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 14:13
Subject: Processing of groovy2_2.4.3+dfsg-1_amd64.changes
To: <pkg-java-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>

groovy2-doc_2.4.3+dfsg-1_all.deb doesn't exist
Due to the errors above, the .changes file couldn't be processed.
Please fix the problems for the upload to happen.

Greetings,

        Your Debian queue daemon (running on host coccia.debian.org)

__
This is the maintainer address of Debian's Java team
<http://lists.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pkg-java-maintainers>. Please use
debian-java@lists.debian.org for discussions and questions.