The transition to BND 2.x

Hi,

status e-mail about the transition to BND 2.x. It appears I was a bit
too optimistic and I don't think that I can fix all r-deps of bnd at
once. Thus I have fixed the FTBFS of bnd 1.50 in sid because we need
this version probably a little while longer.

I propose to create another source package, bnd2, and to switch all
r-deps to this new version. I suggest to use the current available 2.1.0
in experimental as a starting point for this new package and I am
looking for a sponsor to upload it.

BND has 29 reverse-dependencies. Most of the build failures are trivial
to fix (adjusting paths and using double hyphens for parameters when BND
is used as a command line tool). However there are also packages that
use the bnd Ant plugin and there seems to be an upstream bug in version
2.1.0 which prevents packages from building correctly.

I have documented everything here:

https://wiki.debian.org/Java/BND2Transition

Regards,

Markus