RFS: libnb-platform18-java 8.0.2+dfsg1-1

Hi all,

I have updated libnb-platform18-java to the latest upstream version and
I am looking for a sponsor now. All reverse-dependencies continue to
build with this upgrade.

The update was necessary due to the recent OSGi changes and because the
old version was rather outdated.

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-java/libnb-platform-java.git

That means that "only" the bnd transition is left for completing the
OSGi transition. While I was preparing the update for
libnb-platform18-java, I wondered why the platform has been packaged
separately. Looking at the netbeans source package, it seems the same
code as in libnb-platform18-java is included in there. The packaging is
also quite similar.

Admittedly netbeans is broken in sid and needs a major update. Any
suggestions how this should be achieved? I think netbeans could
obviously depend on libnb-platform18-java. However I don't know what
else is required to fix netbeans but since we already have the core in
Debian, which is libnb-platform18-java, it might be doable in a finite
amount of time.

The changelog:

* Team upload.
  * Imported Upstream version 8.0.2+dfsg1.
    - Fix FTBFS in sid by updating the package to the latest upstream
      release. (Closes: #784442)
  * Replace b-d w3c-dtd-xhtml with w3c-sgml-lib because the former will
    be removed from Debian. (Closes: #787177)
  * debian/control:
    - Tighten build-dependency on felix-framework.
    - Declare compliance with Debian Policy 3.9.6.
    - Move arch:all java packages to Build-Depends-Indep.
    - Remove virtual java7-jdk build-dependency. (Closes: #754602)
    - Switch Vcs-Browser field to cgit.
    - Run wrap-and-sort -sa.
    - Add libopenjfx-java to Build-Depends-Indep. It is also a new
      dependency for libnb-platform18-java.
  * Use compat level 9 and require debhelper >= 9.
  * Remove duplicate files in doc package. Add rdfind and symlinks to
    Build-Depends-Indep.
  * Update linked-jars for new release.
  * Change version in pom files to 8.0.2.
  * Rebase all patches for new release.
  * Drop netbeans-platform~classfile-version.patch. Use upstream values.
  * Drop netbeans-platform~include-extras.patch and use only included
    modules.
  * Drop netbeans-platform~suitebuild.patch because the build does not
    fail and we don't build for older netbeans platforms either.
  * Add osgi-update.patch for incorporating the changes of the OSGi
    framework specification.
  * Add javafx-classpath.patch and fix the classpath to Debian's system
    jfxrt.jar file.
  * Fix privacy breach logo lintian error and privacy breach lintian
    warning by removing the links to external image sources in javadoc
    files in debian/rules.
  * Update debian/copyright for new release.

Regards,

Markus