Problems with substance/flamingo/trident doc packages

hello,

I am packaging insubstantial (flamingo/substance/trident) and am
planning to provide -doc packages for each (library) package:

libflamingo-java-doc
liblaf-widget-java-doc
liblaf-plugin-java-doc
substance-doc
substance-flamingo-doc
substance-swingx-doc
libtrident-java-doc

However, there are a number of problems with those package's
(html-)documentation (<project>/www):

- includes flash without source (substance*, laf-widget only)

- duplicate (png) files:
X: substance-doc: duplicate-files
usr/share/doc/substance-doc/www/images/blog/scrollOverlay40-70-active-increase.png
usr/share/doc/substance-doc/www/release-info/3.2/scroll-overlay40-70-active-increase.png

- web site counters referenced from documentation:
E: substance-doc: privacy-breach-statistics-website
usr/share/doc/substance-doc/www/index.html
(http://s23.sitemeter.com/js/counter.js?site=s23substance)

- other files (pngs) referenced from documentation:
X: substance-doc: privacy-breach-generic
usr/share/doc/substance-doc/www/release-info/2.1/release-info.html
(https://substance-theme-pack.dev.java.net/images/bloody-moon.png)
--> the URLs are even broken

-
E: substance-doc: privacy-breach-may-use-debian-package
usr/share/doc/substance-doc/www/see.html You may use libjs-jquery
package. (http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.4.2/jquery.min.js)

--> So my question is: Shall I try to fix all those problems or filter
this and only include the javadoc?

I tend to only ship javadoc as fixing the html docs (www/**) will result
in quite broken (html-)documentation, is high effort and using only
javadoc is what my predecessors did.
--> What do you think?

Another unrelated question:

"W: <package>: new-package-should-close-itp-bug"
--> I had to start from scratch because the new insubstantial bundles
all 7 libraries (see above) in one upstream source package.
--> shall I file an ITP for this or create a dummy changelog entry with
gives credit to the individual substance/flamingo/trident packagers
(is there an example of this)?

Thanks and Best Regards,
--
Felix Natter