Re: squeeze update of libapache-mod-jk?

On 26.05.2015 17:23, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Hello dear maintainer(s),
>
> the Debian LTS team would like to fix the security issues which are
> currently open in the Squeeze version of libapache-mod-jk:
> https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2014-8111
>
> Would you like to take care of this yourself? We are still understaffed so
> any help is always highly appreciated.

Yes, I will take care of that. Uploads for Wheezy and Jessie are still
pending. Help with testing is appreciated. For interested users of
libapache2-mod-jk, you can already find updated amd64 packages for
Wheezy and Jessie here:

wheezy: https://people.debian.org/~carnil/tmp/libapache-mod-jk/wheezy/
jessie: https://people.debian.org/~carnil/tmp/libapache-mod-jk/jessie/

Regards,