Re: Packaging fest-swing and its dependencies

Hi,

I can confirm that after Tim's last commit to fest-reflect packaging
(7093984f1665cf2af6702de17f824d2146c24054) the package builds fine.  If
this might speed up things I could ITP this in behalf of the team for
Tim and upload.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--