Re: I'd like to adopt the scala package

On Sun, 10 May 2015 09:32:57 -0700 tony mancill <tmancill@debian.org> wrote:
> On Sat, 14 Mar 2015 01:22:30 +0100 Torsten Landschoff
> <torsten@landschoff.net> wrote:
>
> > I'd really like to adopt this package, given that I am currently
> > learning Scala and I think it would be a pity not to have a current
> > version in Debian.
>
> Essentially, we'd move the packaging repo to be under pkg-java on Alioth
> and collaborate there.

After a private response from Torsten, I have copied the existing Alioth
repo from pkg-scala to pkg-java and fixed up the group rights and
configs to point to the pkg-java list.

For the time-being, the scala.git repo beneath pkg-scala is still intact
in case there are any concerns.  However, we intend to start updating
and uploading from the pkg-java repo:

  git://anonscm.debian.org/pkg-java/scala.git

Thank you,
tony