warning: [options] bootstrap class path not set in conjunction with -source 1.5

[CC me please]

Hi,

Could someone please describe how bad is this warning:

warning: [options] bootstrap class path not set in conjunction with -source 1.5

>From my reading o:
http://stackoverflow.com/a/12050087/136285

It seems that we should get rid of this warning ASAP in debian
archive, right ? If so at least one of my package is not build
properly:

https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=gdcm&arch=i386&ver=2.4.4-3&stamp=1412592907

[...]

PKGBUILDDIR»/Source/Common/gdcmVersion.h:36: Warning 314: 'print' is a
PHP keyword, renamed as 'c_print'
warning: [options] bootstrap class path not set in conjunction with -source 1.5
/«PKGBUILDDIR»/Source/MediaStorageAndFileFormat/gdcmSegmentedPaletteColorLookupTable.h:31:
Warning 314: 'print' is a PHP keyword, renamed as 'c_print'

[...]

Thanks for comments,