RFS: jnr-ffi, jnr-enxio and jnr-unixsocket

Hi everyone.  I have some more Jruby dependencies that are ready for upload to experimental.  Now that jffi is in experimental I would like to have someone take a look at the jnr-ffi, jnr-enxio and jnr-unixsocket packages which are available in the usual location.

I’ve just added javadoc for each of them and they should be ready to go now.

Regards,

Tim.