Re: RFS: jnr-constants

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 2:41 AM, Potter, Tim (Cloud Services) wrote:

> Hi everyone.  As part of the JRuby 1.7 package update I'd like to request
> a sponsor to upload the jnr-constants package at:

I can take care of this.

BTW, Emmanuel prepared a script to migrate debian-java packages from
svn to git repos some time ago.

I'd prefer to do this:

- Migrate libconstantine-java to git.
- Apply your changes on top of it.
- Provide a new binary package libjnr-constants-java.
- Switch libconstantine-java to a dummy transitional package
  (depending on libjnr-constants-java, so we don't break jython and
  jruby packages).

After that we can rename the source package.

Miguel Landaeta, nomadium at debian.org
secure email with PGP 0x6E608B637D8967E9 available at http://miguel.cc/key.