Re: mh_make and Maven <prerequisites><maven>3.2

Le 27/01/2015 12:34, Stian Soiland-Reyes a écrit :

> Is there a debian/maven* rule I can add to edit/remove the
> <prerequisites> element at build time?

Hi Stian, there is no such rule but this can be easily patched. Most of
the time Maven 2 is good enough to build the Debian packages. Even if
the core Maven used is old the plugins are more recent and up to the work.

I don't know if you intend to submit your package to Debian for
inclusion in the official repository, but if this is just a private
package I recommend using jdeb instead, it's easier to use and
integrates well with Maven.

Emmanuel Bourg