Upgrading jffi to 1.2.7

Hi everyone.  I’ve finally beat the packaging bug I had for the latest version of jffi.  Just wondering what to do with it next - should I just splat it on top of the existing jffi version (1.0.2 - very old).  The jffi package is a dependency for a handful of jnr-*  packages required by the latest JRuby.

I’ve uploaded the new packaging as jffi-1.2.7 to the pkg-java repository:

http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-java/jffi-1.2.7.git/

There’s also a jffi-1.2.6 version which hasn’t been packaged properly and is nearly two years old.  Can we delete that at some stage?

Tim.