Re: RFS: eclipse 3.8.1-7 [RC] - [UPLOADED]

On 11/26/2014 11:27 PM, Markus Koschany wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think I have fixed the bug that caused all those RC bugs against
> eclipse and affected other packages like androidsdk-tools. I would
> appreciate another look though. The new revision is ready in Git. I hope
> we can get -6 past the release team too. The changes seem to be manageable and
> I don't see an obvious freeze policy violation. The only other thing
> left is the removal of eclipse's armel binaries from testing then.

Hi Markus,

I don't see any issues from a freeze policy perspective, and smoke
testing of eclipse, eclipse + eclipse+cdt on jessie and builds of
androidsdk-tools were successful for me.

I'm processing the upload now, and will file an unblock request.

Thank you for the update.
tony