Re: How to contribute schemacrawler debian installer

Hi Adrien,

Le 21/11/2014 22:06, Adrien Sales a écrit :

> Any advice will be welcome. I'm of course totally opened to make
> modifications to the .deb to suit any debian requirement that would not
> be meet.

I see you used jdeb, this is a great tool to quickly build a Debian
package for a Java project, unfortunately it can't be used for an
official package. For a project like SchemaCrawler which is Maven based
you would have to use mh_make from the maven-debian-helper package instead.

Emmanuel Bourg