Re: mh_make and resolving pom dependencies

Le 07/11/2014 09:35, Raaj S a écrit :

> 1. what is the use of ~/.m2 directory?

~/.m2 is the local Maven repository used when Maven is called from the
command line. It is not used when building Debian packages.

> 2. is there anyway to give ignoreRules from pom.xml or from mvn command
> line?

The ignore rules are Debian specific. They are recorded in the
debian/maven.ignoreRules file. You can't specify them from the pom.xml
file or by calling mvn, it doesn't make sense.

> 3. where can I find the complete list of elements which can be specified
> in pom.xml

http://maven.apache.org/pom.html

I'm not sure to understand what you are trying to do though.

Emmanuel Bourg