Re: RFS: jackson-datatype-guava 2.4.2-1 [ITP] - [UPLOADED]

On 10/28/2014 05:38 PM, Potter, Tim (Cloud Services) wrote:
> Hi everyone.  I'm looking for some sponsorship for this package.  The
> current packaging is available in my public_git repository:
>
> http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-java/jackson-dataformat-yaml.git/tree/de
> bian

Hi Tim,

I have uploaded the package as I found it in this repo:

http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/users/tpot-guest/jackson-datatype-guava.git

and I created an empty repo under pkg-java.  Please let me know if you
have any problems pushing the packaging there (since thats the Vcs
listed in d/control).

Cheers,
tony