Re: Java questions on debian-mentors

On 29.10.2014 17:17, Paul Wise wrote:
> Hi Java folks,
>
> On debian-mentors (both IRC and list) we sometimes get Java packaging
> related questions. As there are few people in debian-mentors (IRC/list)
> who know about Java, currently we just redirect Java related packaging
> questions to debian-java. I was thinking it might be a good idea for
> Java folks to join debian-mentors (IRC/list), any thoughts?

Hi,

I'm subscribed to debian-mentors but don't follow every individual
thread. I haven't seen a lot of Java specific questions in the past. I
suggest when they arise people should be redirected to debian-java
because here it is more likely that they find a sponsor and someone who
can answer their questions.

Regards,

Markus