lucene2

I'm trying to fix a RC bug in lucene2 [1] which seems to be intermittent as I've had it build successfully and fail exactly as the bug indicates in subsequent builds.

I've tried looking in the Apache repository for an indication of fixes for the bug but I haven't found anything that accurately reflects the issue in the version that is packaged. I also looked to more recent versions of Lucene and thought about porting the failing testcase but there are large amounts of new code so would amount to packaging the latest release.

Any ideas, or a fresh pair of eyes on this? I've committed some packaging refresh changes already to the Debian repository, but not actually fixed anything!

Cheers,

Stephen

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=749365