Question on java library packaging

I think I tried to send this to the wrong list before, so here goes...

I've got a question on the dependencies for Java libraries that testing/jessie currently has. I've noticed at least one package(dbus-java-bin) depends on openjdk-7-jre, whereas the Debian policy manual states:

"Libraries must depend on the needed runtime environment (default-jre and/or default-jre-headless if need a GUI or not)."

That implies to me that the dbus-java-bin depending on openjdk-7-jre is incorrect, and it should actually depend on default-jre. Is it intentional that it depends on openjdk?

Similar question too: the previously quoted snippet from the Debian policy manual indicates that any Java library should depend on default-jre, whereas out of the half-dozen libraries that I clicked on randomly(https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=commons&searchon=names&suite=testing&section=all), only one of them had a dependency on default-jre, so I'm wondering if that's intentional?

-Robert Middleton