New user - new software

Hello, I am Brazilian and some time ago I created a java software called BG Finanças.
The software is already available in bgfinancas.sourceforge.net some time ago.
It is a free software to manage personal expenses, i developed it 6 years ago. Two years ago I decided to release it to the community.
It uses SQLite, which makes it quite portable.

How I want to release it in debian started doing some preparations as:
 - His language is Brazilian Portuguese, but right now I'm modifying it to be multi-language.
 - I am translating it into English, Spanish and French.
 -
After the update, the inclusion of new languages ​​will be very easy
 - I am also improving its appearance, since it in windows it gets better on linux.
 -
I'm also fixing a few bugs.

I also plan to upgrade the software more times.
He is like a son to me, since I develop it until my death. XD

I read about sponsorship and would like more information as the software fits in this group.
And this is it all, my english is poor, so forgive the coherence. XD