RFS: hawtjni 1.10-1 [RC]

Hi all,

I updated the hawtjni source package and imported the latest upstream
release, 1.10. Now I'm looking for a sponsor to upload the package. This
update also fixes a security vulnerability (#708293). I am not sure if
it warrants a DSA since only Jansi is theoretically affected but I think
it should be fixed in a stable update at least. I will prepare a fix for
wheezy tomorrow.

Changelog:

  * Team upload.
  * Imported Upstream version 1.10.
    - Fixes /tmp race condition with arbitrary code execution.
      (Closes: #708293)
  * Use compat level 9 and require debhelper >= 9.
  * wrap-and-sort -sa
  * Remove obsolete "DM-Upload-Allowed" field.
  * Declare compliance with Debian Policy 3.9.5.
  * Use canonical Vcs-URI.
  * Update get-orig-source target and add versioned dpkg-dev
    build-dependency to debian/control. Drop orig-tar.sh.
  * Update debian/copyright to copyright format 1.0.

Mentors:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/h/hawtjni/hawtjni_1.10-1.dsc

Git:
http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-java/hawtjni.git