Re: Leaving soon the list

Thanks for your contribution ;-)

Hello,

after having packaged freemind in 2004 and freeplane in 2010, as well as a fair amount of Java libraries for dependency reasons, I've handed over these two packages in 2013, and haven't done much since my two packages have been replaced by two kids and a new job with more travel.

Hence after 10 years, it's time to say goodbye, and I didn't want to leave this list without saying thank you to my mentors, Hilko and Tony, and anybody else who helped me during these 10 years (Felix, special hello to you!).

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish,
Eric