need help with jackson-module-jaxb-annotations

	Hi

  I've got trouble getting this new package build, because it doesn't run process-sources phase at all, and package phase later fails because of it. The pom looks like this:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/jackson-module-jaxb-annotations.git;a=blob;f=pom.xml;h=a74d5f525eb2c37cd7c3051eb8cd661af30822aa;hb=refs/heads/master

and I'm not familiar enough with maven to spot any obvious faults. I've tried to force running the process-sources phase and output is like this:

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Building Jackson-module-JAXB-annotations
[INFO]    task-segment: [process-sources]
[INFO] No goals needed for project - skipping

Any ideas?

This is a dependency for jackson-jaxrs-providers that I need for Dogtag PKI, and kept it at 2.2.2 to match the rest of jackson2.